Group Fitness Classes Westbury, Long Island
- - Blend cardio/strength movements including Step, Hi-Lo Aerobics, Plyometrics, Pilates and body sculpting.
- - Quick pace transitions through all the muscle groups in your entire body.
- - Cardio fusion keeps your heart pumping and your body moving while keeping the exercises innovative, challenging and fun!
What if you could burn more fat by doing less cardio? Well with High Intensity Interval Training, you can do just that! Burn more in less time. This workout is sure to challenge your endurance and stamina! Letâ€™s HIIT it!
- - Mixing Kick Boxing & Yoga
- - Two awesome workouts in one.
- - Taught by creator of Koga.
- - Get a toned and strong core.
Strengthens your body and mind, and all you need is a mat! Pilates uses controlled movements in alliance with postural awareness. If youâ€™re looking for a stronger core and back, flat belly, and overall lean muscle and flexibility, Pilates is the class for you.
- - 45 minutes of unique exercises focusing on the upper body, hips, thighs and abs
- - Target problem areas that people face to build self confidence
- - Gain full body strength and reveal a strong, lean body
Fitness, fun and friends through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of motion and activity for daily living. A chair is used for seated and standing support, along with light handheld weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a non-weighted ball. For adults in their sliver years!
- - SS Classic
Fitness, fun and friends through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of motion and activity for daily living. A chair is used for seated and standing support along with light hand held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a non-weighted ball.Â
- - SS Circuit
Combining fun and fitness to increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance through a standing circuit workout. Light hand held weights, elastic tubing and a non-weighted ball are alternated with non-impact aerobic choreography. A chair is offered for support, stretching and relaxation.Â
- - SS Yoga Streatch
An interesting, modifiable class for seniors or those who might need to modify. This class will help maintain muscle and flexibility, as well as increase balance skills and the body/mind connection.
- - SS Zumba Gold
Takes the popular Latin-dance inspired workout of Zumba and makes it accessible for seniors, beginners or others needing modifications in their exercise routine. Zumba Gold builds cardiovascular health by challenging the heart and working the muscles of the hips, legs and arms with dance moves.
Step Aerobics burn calories and fat & also helps reduce stress and promote restful sleep. Step strengthens muscles and gives your body a more streamline appearance. You can adjust step height to accomodate your level of fitness. The routine is filled with energetic choreography to make the workout fun while getting results. Thereâ€™s a reason why Step has stuck around gyms for over 20 years! Have fun while getting fit!!
A cardio class that takes place on a stationary bike. Itâ€™s a high intensity workout designed to suit all fitness levels. Spinning is an excellent aerobic workout which tones the lower half of the body, while increasing aerobic ability, and burns some calories! *WE HAVE REAL RYDER BIKES TO CHALLENGE YOUR RIDE AND DEFINE YOUR CORE MUSCLES*
Tabata Training is the hottest trend in high-intensity, low-(or no-)equipment workouts. This structured interval workout consists of 20 seconds of all-out work, followed by 10 seconds of rest, repeated for a total of eight times on the same exercise. Experience hardcore cardio and strength intervals!
A full body workout that will transform your body and the way you feel you will use free weights, aerobic step for lunges and squats.
15 minute power class focusing strictly on your core.
Get that mid section into prime shape.
15 minute power class focusing strictly on your arms.
Get those arms into prime shape.
- - Vinyasa Hatha Yoga, which is a combination of yoga postures sequenced together to give each student a stronger, more flexible, balanced way of life.
- - Breathing- the mindful breathing involved has been shown to improve lung capacity
- - Stress- even the most novice yoga students can experience feelings of relaxation through the meditation techniques of yoga
- - Concentration- many students report that yoga helps them to focus mentality and also puts them in a better mood
- - Heart- yoga has been shown to lower blood pressure and slow the heart rate
- - Aging- yoga has a positive effect on learning and the memory. It also has been shown to slow the aging process and improve energy levels
Get your groove on! A non-verbal cuing workout inspired by Latin-based dance steps set to international music. What a fun way to get in shape!